The Right People
Whether a furniture assembly pro or a bike builder, assembly service techs are a rare breed. They’re individuals who thrive working independently and who enjoy the freedom and responsibility that come with holding themselves accountable for on-time, on-point performance. We have people in place nationwide who are already assembly service gurus. We’ll train them to be experts on your products.
Assembly may be done by hand, but technology plays a big role in how we optimize your assembly service teams and program, including real-time insight into:
- Tech-enabled training
- Activity compliance
- Quality control
- And other performance metrics
This transparency allows us to identify areas that need improving and quickly implement the necessary changes to keep productivity on the rise.
Furniture assembly services and other assembly service needs can change based on seasonality, special promotions, new product launches, and other factors. Your assembly service program will be entirely adaptive, instantly scaling up or back as determined by the requirements at any given time.
Your T-ROC management team will guide your program every step of the way, including working closely with suppliers, providing clear production roadmaps, even sourcing replacement parts and processing claims. Your furniture assembly cost (or that of any other product build) is kept minimal, while your program performance is always optimized.
How much does an assembly services program cost?
Until we know exactly what your assembly service needs are in terms of product, volume, timeline, number of locations, and other parameters, it’s impossible for T-ROC to provide an accurate estimate for assembly services. We can, however, tell you that a program we build leveraging our experience, assembly service teams, and nationwide footprint will deliver an ROI that you won’t likely get going it alone. T-ROC assembly service advantages include:
- Reliable builds done faster and more affordably
- Increased customer safety and satisfaction when using products
- Full accountability with assembly services techs paid on performance
- Real-time reporting with proprietary technology tracking program success
- Instant scalability during seasons, promos, and new product launches
- Furniture assembly service or any other product, we will hit the ground running
- Get products out of the backroom on onto the salesfloor where customers can buy them
- Offer in-home assembly services for furniture and other items to increase customer satisfaction