February 4, 2011
2011 Best Places to Work
Some employees feel their office is a “highway to hell,” but the survey results are in and the employees of the companies on the 2011 Best Places to Work list say that they’re “rockin’ in paradise.”
The 40 companies that made the cut are being honored for their successful efforts to create an engaged and supportive workforce. In other words: These companies ROCK!
The Best Places to Work program highlights companies in Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties whose operations are changing the business landscape. We look forward to announcing the rankings of these companies on the 2011 Best Places to Work list at the celebratory awards luncheon on Feb. 24. The efforts of these rock-star companies which are doing their best to foster a great workplace, will also be profiled in a special section in the Feb. 25 edition of the South Florida Business Journal.
Congratulations to the honorees of the 2011 Best Places to Work Awards. You rock!
Small company (10-50 employees)
- Alpern Rosenthal
- DPR Construction
- Health Revenue Assurance Associates
- Ibis Financial Group
- Momentum Consulting Corp.
- One Sotheby’s International Realty
- RBB Public Relations
- Sharpe Properties
- TekPartners (a P2P company)
- The Retail Outsource
Medium Company (51-149 Employees)
- Berger Singerman
- BGT Partners
- Champion Solutions Group
- Classic Residence in Hollywood, a Vi Community
- Comerica Bank
- Express Car Wash/ US Site Corp.
- Hedrick Brothers Construction
- International Finance Bank
- RN Network
- Steven Douglas Associates
- Sullivan & Cogliano Training Centers
- Weiss Serota Helfman Pastoriza Cole & Boniske
Large Company (150 + Employees)
- Atlantic & Pacific Management
- Calvin, Giordano & Associates
- Epic Hotel
- Greenspoon Marder, P.A.
- Hospice of Palm Beach County
- J.P. Morgan Private Bank
- Kaufman, Rossin & Co.
- Quest Diagnostics
- Weatherby Locums
Read more: 2011 Best Places to Work – South Florida Business Journal